Join Ryan Spence for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding Android Enterprise, part of Learning Mobile Device Security.
- Google may not have been the…founder of the mobile revolution,…but it quickly followed after the user-centric model.…Unlike Apple, Android users were given the freedom to…control their devices that looked more like the early days,…where users could access file systems,…install multiple users,…and enable extreme customization of their devices.…This is all well and good,…unless businesses and the general population…want either security or manageability.…Recently, and starting officially with Android 9,…Google is offering a solution to the problem…of individual ownership to business customers…in a similar manner as Apple's offering.…
Their solution is called Android Enterprise.…Like Apple Business Manager,…businesses working through the Android Enterprise Process…now have the option to securely deploy large numbers…of Android devices into their workforce.…It would not be a surprise to find…an office full of Google pixels,…now that an organization can offer the same…kind of streamlined use to larger deployments.…
- Recognize two risks that accompany mobile devices.
- Recall the steps you should take to prepare a mobile phone for resale.
- Name three causes of an unrecognizable fingerprint scan.
- Identify two options available when setting up device administrators.
- Explore storage settings to maximize space on your mobile device.
- Explain how the location services tool finds a missing device.
Skill Level Beginner
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Learning iPhone and iPad Securitywith Nick Brazzi1h 44m Beginner
1. Considering the Need for Security
2. Securing an Android Device
3. Securing an iOS Device
4. Security through Mobile Management
5. Securing Device Hardware
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.