Learn what types of services does Google offer.
- [Instructor] A couple things to remember…about Google Cloud Platform.…Number one, not as many services as AWS or Microsoft,…that we just covered.…That's because they haven't been around that long.…The infrastructures of service platform…really just started a couple years ago.…And they've certainly made some strides,…including supporting containers…and machine learning and big data,…but as far as feature-by-feature comparison,…it's going to rank way lower than AWS or Microsoft.…Typically it's used for specialized applications,…such as machine learning and big data.…
I've used it before, in IoT-based applications,…Internet of Things,…but really, really good at storing lots of information…very quickly, it's 100% SSD, solid state drives.…They seem to charge a fair price,…looking to get into the market.…And they're Google,…so they're very innovative and creative…in terms of how they built those services.…So, that's an advantage of leveraging Google Cloud Platform.…And also, it's early days in terms of the Cloud,…and they could break out based on…
- Public cloud benefits
- Considering the costs
- Determining compatibility
- Assessing security and governance
- Reviewing Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Reviewing Microsoft Azure
- Reviewing Google Cloud Platform
- Reviewing IBM Softlayer
Skill Level Beginner
1. Public Cloud Basics
2. Public Cloud Platforms
3. Amazon Web Services
4. Microsoft Azure
5. Google Cloud Platform
6. IBM Softlayer
Next steps3m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.