Learn about the types of services AWS offers.
- [Instructor] So what's important…about Amazon Web Services?…First and foremost, it has the most services…of all of the Infrastructures and Service providers,…and kind of the way to describe it,…enterprises are typically looking for…a hundred kinds of cloud services.…You know, governance, security, storage,…different kinds of storage, things like that.…Amazon web services will have 150,…so they kind of match up nicely.…Where Microsoft may have 100,…and Google may have 50, and IBM may have 50, so.…The strength of Amazon is just the depth…of the services that are within that public cloud…and how you can leverage the services…quickly, to get your needs met within the enterprise,…and that's the selling point.…
However, you won't use most of them,…so keep in mind that even though…we have all of these services in there,…database services, governance services, security services,…we're only going to use a subset of those services,…typically, for our needs, and so,…you have to consider the overlap.…If we're going to leverage, say,…
- Public cloud benefits
- Considering the costs
- Determining compatibility
- Assessing security and governance
- Reviewing Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Reviewing Microsoft Azure
- Reviewing Google Cloud Platform
- Reviewing IBM Softlayer
Skill Level Beginner
1. Public Cloud Basics
2. Public Cloud Platforms
3. Amazon Web Services
4. Microsoft Azure
5. Google Cloud Platform
6. IBM Softlayer
Next steps3m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.