Learn about of RADIUS, LDAP, and Active Directory.
- [Instructor] RADIUS is used to provide centralized…authentication and authorization in networks.…RADIUS can be utilized by wireless access points,…remote access devices, VPNs, and other network devices,…and run from a single centralized location.…This allows for easy configuration of the access policies…and management of the passwords.…For RADIUS to work on the network,…it requires three pieces,…a supplicant, an authenticator,…and an authentication server.…The device that is asking to be authenticated…is called the supplicant.…
The supplicant attempts to connect…to a device on the network,…which is referred to as the authenticator.…This might be a switch, an access point, or other device.…This authenticator is also known as the RADIUS client.…Once the supplicant request authentication…from the authenticator,…the authenticator passes this request to the RADIUS server,…which is known as the authentication server.…The communications between the various…network devices is encrypted,…but it's only encrypted with a shared secret key.…
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.