Explore troubleshooting issues.
- [Instructor] Connectivity, when it comes to connectivity…and connectivity issues that you can run into,…in your cloud environment,…it's important to understand that connectivity…to your cloud resources is certainly critical…to your business.…But in general, networking can certainly pose…many challenges to getting the best connectivity…to your cloud services.…When it comes to connectivity issues,…there's a wide range of issues that can certainly occur,…everything from incorrect networking issues…to DNS and firewall issues, to even VLANs…can also pose an issue.…
Latency is likely going to be one of the main issues…you're going to run into.…This is generally a result of traffic…on the network, especially if you're using the Internet,…which is going to have latency.…When it comes to latency, there is many tools,…of course, you could use to determine what is the issue.…When it comes to latency, as well,…one thing you may want to pay attention to…is of course a baseline when you first start…using your cloud services.…
This course can prepare you for the qualifying exam by covering the topics outlined in domain 2.0 of the CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002) certification exam: Security. Instructor Joseph Holbrook reviews concepts that can help both experienced IT professionals prepping for exam CV0-002, and current certification holders who need to renew their certification. Joseph reviews security and compliance best practices; security template and access control lists; how to implement the right security technologies; and security automation techniques. He also goes over how to troubleshoot security and connectivity issues.
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Identifying cloud encryption technology
- Tunneling protocols
- Access control lists
- Implementing defined security technologies
- Segmentation and micro-segmentation
- Compliance requirements
- Security automation techniques
- Identifying common networking issues
- Types of cloud attacks