Explore telephony and VoIP integrations.
- [Instructor] Every organization needs to have access…to a phone system in order to conduct their business.…There are two types of phone systems available today,…traditional PBX systems and the newer voice over IP systems.…Private Branch Exchange or PBX systems…are an older technology that consist of analog phone lines.…The newer phone systems rely upon…Voice over Internet Protocol or VoIP…which is completely digital.…While there are advantages to both types of systems,…businesses are moving more and more…towards using digital systems…because of their decreased costs.…
Traditional PBX systems do have some advantages though.…First, they're separated from the data network…which can prevent eavesdropping from occurring.…Second, long distance toll fraud can only occur…if physical access is gained…or the maintenance ports are left unsecure on these systems.…Third, to conduct a denial of service…against a traditional system,…an attacker would have to physically cut…the wires leading into it.…On the other hand,…the utilization of a VoIP system has several benefits…
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.