In this video, you can learn about the cloud storage service on a Mac computer called iCloud. Learn how to enable apps to use iCloud, and access synced apps on a mobile device.
- [Instructor] iCloud is cloud storage…that's very popular in the Mac community…and is simply part of any new Apple device…you might own.…So if you have a Mac with OS 10 line or better,…you are iCloud ready.…How about a new iPhone or iPad…with iOS 5 or higher?…That's right, you have iCloud too,…which is a feature that automatically stores…your content securely in the cloud,…so you have access to it from any device…at any time.…It's just a matter of enabling it and choosing…what content you want to be able…to access via iCloud.…
Go up to the Apple icon or menu,…and select system preferences to find iCloud.…Give that a click to see your iCloud preferences,…and from here, you can do things like select…the apps that are going to use iCloud.…So if you wanted to have access…to your calendar events, on your Mac as well…as your iPhone and iPad,…you would check it off here.…Notice down on the bottom, you get five gigabytes…of iCloud storage for free, and if you need more,…you can click manage to go in there,…and buy more storage.…
- Cloud components and infrastructure
- Cloud computing benefits
- Cloud security
- Cloud storage considerations
- Working with Google G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, iCloud, and more
- Using collaboration tools: Microsoft Teams, Dropbox, and more
- Migrating to the cloud
- Monitoring the performance of your cloud services
Skill Level Beginner
1. Cloud Computing Basics
2. Evaluate Cloud Computing for Business
3. Cloud Storage
About storage providers2m 1s
4. Cloud Tools and Services
5. Cloud Tools for Teams
6. Migrate to the Cloud
7. Evaluate Cloud Performance
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.