Get a summary of Azure.
- [Instructor] So let's summarize…the Microsoft private cloud offering.…So this private cloud is evolving.…We caught it at a time of change…and so I'm not going to get into too many features…of the existing system because it's going to change…and I'm not going to get into too many features…of the to be system because we don't know…exactly what that's going to be.…So it's one of the few that have a tightly coupled…public cloud analog supported by a single party.…So I think what's going to be unique…about Microsoft when they get this going…is that they're going to control both the public cloud…and the private cloud version of their system.…
And so people who want a paired hybrid cloud,…they may be able to get above and beyond…some of the existing hybrid clouds…that have been out there for a while.…So they can provide drag and drop compatibility,…so you can move instances in servers…and in between the various systems.…They're going to be able to provide common security services,…they're going to be able to provide application portability.…
- Private cloud benefits
- Considering the costs
- Determining compatibility
- Assessing security and governance
- Reviewing OpenStack
- Reviewing Microsoft Private Cloud
- Reviewing VMware vCloud Suite
- Reviewing Apache CloudStack
Skill Level Beginner
1. Private Cloud Basics
2. Private Cloud Platforms
4. Microsoft Private Cloud
5. VMware vCloud Suite Private Cloud
6. Apache CloudStack Private Cloud
Next steps1m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.