Get a summary of CloudStack.
- [Instructor] CloudStack is an option…if you've found OpenStack to be a fit…because they're both opensource.…So it's another alternative to OpenStack,…has different features and functions…but they're basically similar patterns in what they provide.…The long-term viability is still a question…so Openstack while being successful…is not that successful.…CloudStack is behind OpenStack in terms of adoption.…So, while people are loyal and certainly…it's a viable opensource community.…The Apache CloudStack community,…there still viability is still called into question.…
We've had lots of opensource technology…like CloudStack and OpenStack that have gone away…just from lack of interest over time.…So Apache CloudStack is an opensource infrastructure-…as-a-service platform that manages, orchestrates…pools of storage, network, and computer resources…to build public or private infrastructures of service cloud.…That simplicity makes it powerful…because it doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles in it.…It's not trying to maintain compatibility…
- Private cloud benefits
- Considering the costs
- Determining compatibility
- Assessing security and governance
- Reviewing OpenStack
- Reviewing Microsoft Private Cloud
- Reviewing VMware vCloud Suite
- Reviewing Apache CloudStack
Skill Level Beginner
1. Private Cloud Basics
2. Private Cloud Platforms
4. Microsoft Private Cloud
5. VMware vCloud Suite Private Cloud
6. Apache CloudStack Private Cloud
Next steps1m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.