Review a summary of Azure and watch a short demo.
- [Instructor] Okay, this is Microsoft Azure.…And as you can see here, I've been using it,…but this is a really well designed interface…that works well for people, specially if they're…in the Windows space.…So all the resources are here,…you can do the Resource groups,…you can look at App Services,…you can actually click on those,…you can look at SQL services,…you can look at Virtual machines that we have running,…basically everything is here and you can go down to…resources and you can figure out everything…that I have running and these are the resource groups…that I created, this is resource servers,…there's storage account, network interface,…IP address, other things that I created earlier.…
So I can go through here and I can go Refresh,…I can add additional services, which I'll do,…add resource, and gives us lots of things to add here.…In this case, I'll add a window server…and I'll do a 2012 R2 Datacenter Microsoft…and I am looking at the deployment model.…In this case I'm going to use Resource Manager…and this is actually, I can use something for…
- Public cloud benefits
- Considering the costs
- Determining compatibility
- Assessing security and governance
- Reviewing Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Reviewing Microsoft Azure
- Reviewing Google Cloud Platform
- Reviewing IBM Softlayer
Skill Level Beginner
1. Public Cloud Basics
2. Public Cloud Platforms
3. Amazon Web Services
4. Microsoft Azure
5. Google Cloud Platform
6. IBM Softlayer
Next steps3m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.