Review a summary of AWS and watch a short demo.
- [Narrator] All right, let's do a quick demo…of Amazon Web Services.…This is the console and as you can see they have a list of…recently visited services…and then they have a list of all services.…This is everything they do.…Compute, EC2, Container Services,…I'm not going to read them all.…Management Tools, CloudWatch, OpsWorks,…it's a really long, substantial list of things…that they're able to do…include niche applications like AWS IoT,…big databases like RedShift.…It's all here for your use.…
So let's just,…as a example,…we'll allocate some storage.…So in this case I'm going to allocate S3,…and I go ahead and click on that.…And it shows basically how I can set it up…and guide you through that.…I'm going to create a bucket for my objects.…Bucket name, Dave.…Region, let's say,…and you can actually put it in any region that you like…and you're going to want to put it nearest…to where it's going to be used.…And I'll do US Standard.…Create.…Oh, only lower case letters.…
Fixed.…Create.…Ah, something unique.…And there's the bucket, davelinthicum, US Standard,…
- Public cloud benefits
- Considering the costs
- Determining compatibility
- Assessing security and governance
- Reviewing Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Reviewing Microsoft Azure
- Reviewing Google Cloud Platform
- Reviewing IBM Softlayer
Skill Level Beginner
1. Public Cloud Basics
2. Public Cloud Platforms
3. Amazon Web Services
4. Microsoft Azure
5. Google Cloud Platform
6. IBM Softlayer
Next steps3m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.