Review a summary of Google and watch a short demo.
- [Instructor] So here's Google Cloud Platform.…So we saw AWS, we saw Microsoft Azure,…and here's GCP, and it's all set up.…As you can see, we have API requests,…Cloud status, all services normal, billing.…I owe zero. Error reporting.…Trace, you can log, trace through things…in the past couple of days.…And this is a previous project I set up.…So we can go here to Activity, and, in essence,…we're going to try to replicate the same thing we did earlier…and actually create a virtual server.…
Go Home up here, and now go ahead and select Compute Engine,…which allows me to create a virtual server.…Going into VM Instances,…I'm going to ahead and create instance.…Name instance one.…I'll just go ahead and go with the default.…Again, we can figure out the region where we're going to do it.…I'm going to do a US East, a micro, .6 gigabytes of memory,…boot disk, default account, allow default access,…and also take firewall out to HTTP traffic, HTTPS traffic.…
I think I got it, and I go ahead and create.…And it's doing it. And it's created.…
- Public cloud benefits
- Considering the costs
- Determining compatibility
- Assessing security and governance
- Reviewing Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Reviewing Microsoft Azure
- Reviewing Google Cloud Platform
- Reviewing IBM Softlayer
Skill Level Beginner
1. Public Cloud Basics
2. Public Cloud Platforms
3. Amazon Web Services
4. Microsoft Azure
5. Google Cloud Platform
6. IBM Softlayer
Next steps3m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.