Explore open standards, adherence to standards, competing standards, lack of standards, and de facto standards.
- [Instructor] Organizations use policies, guidelines,…and standards to create a uniform method…of running their networks.…Policies tend to be large and overarching frameworks…that an organization may use.…Standards, on the other hand, are used to provide…the more in-depth guidance and steps required…to run a security program.…For the exam, you're expected to understand…five key concepts in regards to standards.…Open standards, adherence to standards,…competing standards, the lack of standards,…and de facto standards.…
Open standards have been created by subject matter experts…and industry experts to create a common framework…that can be used by any organization.…These standards are freely available…without having to purchase them,…and they are available publicly for any organization…that wishes to utilize them as they see fit.…Some standards, though, are created…by organizational bodies…and require payment to utilize them.…This may be in the form of certification fees,…or membership fees that are made payable…
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.