Join David Bombal for an in-depth discussion in this video Spanning Tree demo, part of Practical Software-Defined Networking: 2 SDN and OpenFlow Foundations.
Note: This course uses GNS3 for all demonstrations.
- OpenFlow theory
- OpenFlow forwarding
- Flow tables and flow entries
- SDN and OpenFlow architecture
- Troubleshooting failed controllers
Skill Level Beginner
Networking Foundations: IP Addressingwith Timothy Pintello2h 35m Intermediate
Networking Foundations: Network Media (LANs)with Greg Sowell1h 9m Intermediate
1. SDN and OpenFlow Flows
2. SDN and OpenFlow Architectures
3. What Happens When a Controller Fails?
4. Frequently Asked Questions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.