Learn about social media collaboration technologies.
- [Narrator] The use of social media in the workplace…has been been increasing at a breakneck pace…ever since it was first introduced.…Whether your company uses Facebook and Twitter…for marketing purposes,…or your employees are simply using it…a way to communicate with each other in near real time,…social media presents interesting security challenges…for us to deal with.…Before diving into the question…of whether or not social media should even be used…in the the workplace,…let's consider the dangers that it brings…to our organizations.…The first one is the introduction of malware…into our networks.…
Many attackers have begun to realize…that additional security precautions…have begun to be put in place on our email servers…to protect us from malware.…Therefore, many attackers are moving into social media…as their method of malware distribution.…After all, most employees would not think twice…before clicking a link in their Facebook feed…that seemed interesting.…To overcome this issue,…organizations have begun to install…
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.