- So what's important to understand here is that architects…typically have an eclectic array of skills.…So they understand databases, they understand networks,…they understand app servers, they understand application…performance, and they bring it all together into solutions.…So in many cases,…you need to understand five or six basic things.…So legacy technology, so even though you got out of college…a couple of years ago, you're an architect,…you have to understand what mainframes are and what they do.…You need to understand cloud technology.…So the latest in infrastructure as a service,…and platform as a service,…and software as a service technology, what's in them,…you need to have a basic understanding of that.…
Additionally you need to have security approaches…and technology understood in the context…of the solution you're looking to build.…So, identity access management,…which is kind of a new concept,…and how that meets encryption,…and how that meets role-based security,…which are more older concepts.…
- Cloud architecture basics
- What problems need to be solved?
- The "as is" and "to be" states
- Cloud storage, CPUs, and databases
- Building your first architecture
Skill Level Beginner
1. Cloud Architecture Introduction
2. Understand the Business Needs
3. It's All about the Cloud Parts
4. From Requirements to Solution
5. Build Your First Architecture
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.