Join Ryan Spence for an in-depth discussion in this video Set up a Google Play account, part of Learning Mobile Device Security.
- [Instructor] Now it's time to set up a Google account…that is the key to unlocking…the potential our Android device.…An account can be set up…either from a device or a web browser.…For long term account management and demonstration…I'm going to use a browser to set up the account.…First I'm going to open up a browser,…and go to accounts.google.com…here I'm going to select create account.…I have an account set up for demonstration purposes.…That's what I'm going to put in here.…I'll enter my first name and last name.…
I'll enter the user name I want.…I'll enter my desired password and select next.…It's going to ask me to verify a phone number.…I'm going to give it a good…phone number so that I can verify.…I've received a text message of the verification code,…I'll enter that now and select verify.…It's going to ask me for a recovery email address,…which I'm going to skip at this time.…My birth date, my gender's optional,…I'm going to tell it who I am and select next.…
I'm going to select yes I'm in,…and read through these privacy and terms.…
- Recognize two risks that accompany mobile devices.
- Recall the steps you should take to prepare a mobile phone for resale.
- Name three causes of an unrecognizable fingerprint scan.
- Identify two options available when setting up device administrators.
- Explore storage settings to maximize space on your mobile device.
- Explain how the location services tool finds a missing device.
Skill Level Beginner
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Learning iPhone and iPad Securitywith Nick Brazzi1h 44m Beginner
1. Considering the Need for Security
2. Securing an Android Device
3. Securing an iOS Device
4. Security through Mobile Management
5. Securing Device Hardware
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.