Join Ryan Spence for an in-depth discussion in this video Set up an Apple ID, part of Learning Mobile Device Security.
- [Instructor] Now it's time to set up an Apple ID…that is the key to unlocking the potential…for our iOS device.…An account can be set up either from a device,…iTunes, or a browser.…For long term account management in this demonstration,…I'm going to use a browser to set up the account.…Here in my browser, I'll go to appleid.apple.com…and I'll land on this Apple ID page.…If I scroll down, I'm going to see create your Apple ID.…Let's click that.…I'm going to fill out this form to create the Apple ID.…
When I get to the password field,…Apple's going to show me how strong they think my password is.…They like it.…Let's continue.…Remember the recommendation for the security questions.…Give an answer that does not make sense with the question.…I'm going to select the top question in each section…and then give an answer that doesn't make sense.…For the purpose of this demonstration,…I'm going to deselect all of the options…for communication with Apple.…And enter the code.…Select continue.…Now that we've got our verification email from Apple,…
- Recognize two risks that accompany mobile devices.
- Recall the steps you should take to prepare a mobile phone for resale.
- Name three causes of an unrecognizable fingerprint scan.
- Identify two options available when setting up device administrators.
- Explore storage settings to maximize space on your mobile device.
- Explain how the location services tool finds a missing device.
Skill Level Beginner
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Learning iPhone and iPad Securitywith Nick Brazzi1h 44m Beginner
1. Considering the Need for Security
2. Securing an Android Device
3. Securing an iOS Device
4. Security through Mobile Management
5. Securing Device Hardware
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.