Self-service components, how to incorporate features, explore options, utilization,
- IT service management systems…are truly the heart of service desk technology.…Just like the heart keeps the blood pumping…to all parts of the body,…the IT service management system…keeps contacts pumping through all parts…of the support organization.…So what exactly is an IT service management system?…Well some people still refer to these systems…as old ticket tracking systems.…Ticket tracking is still a part of the functionality…of these systems, but now we can offer so much more.…
An IT service management system is a system…that is used to manage all parts of the organization.…The service management system helps to manage…all services, including planning, delivering,…supporting, and improving services.…Many of the service management tools…are built on specific frameworks…and processes like I Tell,…so these systems have embedded processes out of the box.…How a service management system is implemented…is based on several factors,…including the location and scope of the services,…users, customers, and where they are located,…
- What is a service desk?
- Understanding the different service desk models
- Staffing the service desk
- Training staff
- Mentoring and coaching
- Defining processes
- Reviewing technology, including telephony and management systems
- Measuring quality
- Building relationships
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
1. What Is a Service Desk?
2. Service Desk: The People
3. Service Desk: The Processes
4. Service Desk: The Technology
5. Service Desk Quality
6. Building Relationships
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.