- [Instructor] So let's talk briefly…about serverless technology…as it's related to cloud computing architecture.…And what's important to know about serverless is,…it does not replace server-oriented computing,…but provides most enterprises with the opportunity…to create better net new applications.…So what serverless is in a nutshell is,…the ability to build applications…without having a pre-built configuration…that's gonna define the servers.…And so within the world of cloud computing,…we have to build application resources…almost like building the data center.…
And so we have to add storage, we have to add compute,…we have to add databases into the virtual racks…of the cloud computing system.…And you have to do that…before you actually deploy and build the application…or sometimes migrating an application to the cloud.…In the world of serverless,…what we're able to do is to,…in essence, build the application,…and the cloud computing system is, in a serverless way,…going to allocate the resources…that we need to support that particular application.…
- Advanced architecture concepts
- Building a business case
- Defining storage, processing, and other requirements
- Mapping requirements
- Performance and security
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Beyond Basic Architecture
2. Define a Business Case
3. Define the Requirement Patterns
4. Cloud Architecture Concepts
5. Advanced Topics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.