- What types of systems are at risk?
- What are the most common security threats?
- Data breaches and losses
- Denial-of-service attacks
- Internet of Things (IoT) risks
- Unsecured applications
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Have you been recently tasked with handling security in your organization, but have no prior knowledge of the common risk? Are you looking for a role in selling security, or just hired by a company to sell their security services? If you've answered yes to any of these questions, and need to get up to speed quickly, have no fear. With this course, we'll help you get started with these new responsibilities. Hi, I'm Manny Henri, and I was once in your shoes and just getting started in the world of security. It'll be my pleasure to share my knowledge with you to help you get started successfully in this new journey of yours.
First, I provide an overview of the systems that could be under attack, and the basic resources that are available. Then we'll take a look at data breach, and denial of service attacks, with case studies, basic information, as well as an explanation of what especially matters and why. Finally, with the same detailed approach, we'll explore how unsecured applications and the Internet of Things could be under attack. So if you're ready to get your security journey started, grab a pen and a paper, and let's get started.