Learn how Azure does security.
- [Speaker] So let's talk about security…and the Azure of the Microsoft private cloud.…We'll focus on the new Azure Stack.…And ultimately, as is everything,…you migrate through generations…of computing systems including private cloud.…Security is better and more systemic with an Azure Stack.…So there's a synergy with the private cloud…version of Azure.…We're able to set up common directory services.…After directory, we're able to do…identity access management.…We're able to do encryption.…
And we're able to, probably more importantly,…spread security between the public cloud…instance and the private cloud instance…with the add a lot integration on your behalf.…So while there was an opportunity…with Open Stack to get private cloud instances…working with public cloud instances of Open Stack.…Largely, the public cloud providers…such as HPE and other folks who offered…Open Stack through a public cloud service…drop their public cloud platform.…Ultimately, this is all about the private cloud.…And how it works and plays well with the public cloud.…
- Private cloud benefits
- Considering the costs
- Determining compatibility
- Assessing security and governance
- Reviewing OpenStack
- Reviewing Microsoft Private Cloud
- Reviewing VMware vCloud Suite
- Reviewing Apache CloudStack
Skill Level Beginner
1. Private Cloud Basics
2. Private Cloud Platforms
4. Microsoft Private Cloud
5. VMware vCloud Suite Private Cloud
6. Apache CloudStack Private Cloud
Next steps1m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.