Learn about the security and privacy concerns associated with storage integration in enterprise networks.
- [Instructor] When integrating storage…into your network architecture,…such as a storage area network, you have to consider…how to best secure and protect the data…that's being retained by the system…in order to maintain its privacy.…To do this, your organization…should create security policies…that dictate the requirements for the storage solution.…First, you have to determine…how authentication will be performed.…Will authentication require a single source,…dual factor, or multi-factor authentication…prior to access being granted?…When considering how to integrate storage into the network,…you also have to determine whether you're…going to create a private management network…to interface with the storage solution.…
Another method to help secure the data…is to implement access control lists.…These will help control the flow of data…both at the storage level and the network level.…Finally, it's important to realize that the data…in the storage solution is only secure if physical access…to that storage device is tightly controlled.…
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.