Learn about CRM, ERP, CMDB, CMS, Directory Services, DNS, SOA, and ESB.
- [Instructor] In our organizations,…there are numerous enterprise applications…that are being utilized.…These include the Customer Relationship Management,…Enterprise Resource Planning,…Configuration Management Database…and the Content Management System.…For the exam, you should know what each of these systems…is being used for and, if given a scenario,…how to deploy them more securely within your organization.…The Customer Relationship Management or CRM system…is used to store all of the data relating…to your organization's customers.…
This includes their names, contact information,…past purchase history and even, their billing information.…Access to this customer centric database…should be limited to personnel with a need-to-know.…Such as the sales, marketing and customer service teams.…Because of the nature of the private information…contained here, access to the CRM should only be granted…remotely to employees who are using a secure VPN connection.…The Enterprise Resource Planning tool is used to collect…
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Appropriate for all
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.