Join Ryan Spence for an in-depth discussion in this video Security for iTunes Family Sharing accounts, part of Learning Mobile Device Security.
- [Instructor] A recent development…is the ability to share Apple ID accounts…that reflect the relationship of most families.…In the family account,…there are parent and children accounts.…We will look at how to set up the family sharing,…but before we do, I'd like to make one point,…all that you share is only as secure…as the weakest-synced account.…Do not add sharing accounts that you cannot also secure.…Let's go to the device.…Here in our IOS device let's select settings.…
Select Billy Theadult.…In the middle of the screen you see…Set Up Family Sharing.…Go ahead and select that.…Here on Family Sharing, you see some…of the explanation for it,…but let's go down and just select Get Started.…Select iTunes and App Store purchases.…In order to confirm that account, select continue.…This is our shared payment.…The assumption is that this one account…will pay for everything that the family uses.…
Whether it's the children or the parent,…this account is what's paying for it.…I'm going to approve that and I'm going to hit continue.…
- Recognize two risks that accompany mobile devices.
- Recall the steps you should take to prepare a mobile phone for resale.
- Name three causes of an unrecognizable fingerprint scan.
- Identify two options available when setting up device administrators.
- Explore storage settings to maximize space on your mobile device.
- Explain how the location services tool finds a missing device.
Skill Level Beginner
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Learning iPhone and iPad Securitywith Nick Brazzi1h 44m Beginner
1. Considering the Need for Security
2. Securing an Android Device
3. Securing an iOS Device
4. Security through Mobile Management
5. Securing Device Hardware
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.