Learn about security and governance solutions that Google provides.
- [Instructor] So in looking at security…and governance services, that's typically where…Google Cloud platform falls down a bit.…Why?…Well, until recently, they've been missing…Identity and Access Management.…They did announce it, and I believe it's in the stack,…but they just got it, so you're typically going to need…Identity and Access Management moving into the cloud,…because it's the best way to manage distributed systems,…and Google just got into the game.…Though understand that, so as you move into the Google…platform, some of the security features that they need…may have to be augmented by third party…security providers, identity management providers.…
They're not going to be native to what Google is able to offer,…however, the number of security services is improving,…so Google is also on the mend as far as…becoming a better cloud, and so they are…in the market, they understand how to do encryption,…they understand how to do identity access management,…and they understand how to do some vertical stuff.…
- Public cloud benefits
- Considering the costs
- Determining compatibility
- Assessing security and governance
- Reviewing Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Reviewing Microsoft Azure
- Reviewing Google Cloud Platform
- Reviewing IBM Softlayer
Skill Level Beginner
1. Public Cloud Basics
2. Public Cloud Platforms
3. Amazon Web Services
4. Microsoft Azure
5. Google Cloud Platform
6. IBM Softlayer
Next steps3m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.