Learn about security and governance solutions that Azure provides.
- [Instructor] So when looking at security and governance,…in terms of Microsoft Azure, they provide the basics,…including identity access management, encryption,…and other advanced security systems needed in the cloud.…So, obviously, they're going to be active directory based…and if you're leveraging a Microsoft shop,…leveraging active directory, for single sign on operations…or just for directory managing operations,…then this is going to be a good fit, typically.…Make sure that you have a compatible security system…if integrating from non-Windows based platforms.…
Seem to run into issues with Azure…when organizations have systems that are non-Windows…and so, they're based on open systems…or based on open source and that typically doesn't work…and play well with Windows without a lot of integration…that needs to occur on your behalf.…So, my recommendation is make sure you at least test…your compatibility and integration in with the Azure based…security system, including the directory system,…before you go through a deployment.…
- Public cloud benefits
- Considering the costs
- Determining compatibility
- Assessing security and governance
- Reviewing Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Reviewing Microsoft Azure
- Reviewing Google Cloud Platform
- Reviewing IBM Softlayer
Skill Level Beginner
1. Public Cloud Basics
2. Public Cloud Platforms
3. Amazon Web Services
4. Microsoft Azure
5. Google Cloud Platform
6. IBM Softlayer
Next steps3m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.