Learn about security and governance solutions that AWS provides.
- [Narrator] So, Amazon Web Services as related…to security and governance, is a good story.…So, in other words, we have pretty much everything we need…in there, including Identity Access Management,…we have encryption, we have verticalized security services,…things are going to be a requirement…for most of the enterprises out there in this space.…So, what's important here is that Amazon Web Services…has a complete security stack.…So they have everything you can need in terms of…identity access management, directory services,…encryption, verticalized stuff as I just mentioned,…and to the point where your data is probably…going to be more secure in the Amazon Cloud…than it is on premise,…and they've done a great job in augmenting…security over time.…
What's key here is integration with your…existing security solution, however.…So, one of the things to keep in mind is…Amazon can't be an island of automation unto itself,…and it has to work and play well with your existing systems…that exist within the enterprise.…
- Public cloud benefits
- Considering the costs
- Determining compatibility
- Assessing security and governance
- Reviewing Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Reviewing Microsoft Azure
- Reviewing Google Cloud Platform
- Reviewing IBM Softlayer
Skill Level Beginner
1. Public Cloud Basics
2. Public Cloud Platforms
3. Amazon Web Services
4. Microsoft Azure
5. Google Cloud Platform
6. IBM Softlayer
Next steps3m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.