Get a practical, hands-on approach to mobile security: securing your Android or iOS phone against hackers, thieves, and snoops.
- [Instructor] Creating a safe environment is key to having peace of mind. And the same is true of our mobile devices. Safety can be difficult to accomplish but it is important for you to take steps to reduce the risks, protect your privacy, and guard against malicious activity. In my LinkedIn learning course I will show you how to create safe habits with your mobile devices. I will cover security options, secure access, secure use, and finally, securing your mobile hardware in the Apple and Google ecosystems.
Hi, I'm Ryan Spence. I'm an enterprise architect and have been for the past 15 years. So join me in my LinkedIn learning course on securing your mobile device.
- Risks of mobile devices
- Disposing of mobile devices
- Securing an Android device
- Securing an iOS device
- Mobile device management on iOS and Android
- Securing mobile device hardware
Skill Level Beginner
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Learning iPhone and iPad Securitywith Nick Brazzi1h 44m Beginner
1. Considering the Need for Security
2. Securing an Android Device
3. Securing an iOS Device
4. Security through Mobile Management
5. Securing Device Hardware
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.