- Risk management actions
- Ongoing risk management
- Risk management frameworks
- Scanning for threats and vulnerabilities
- Advanced vulnerability scanning
- Monitoring log files
- Code review and code tests
- Test coverage analysis
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Mike] Hi, I'm Mike Chapple, and I'd like to welcome you to our SSCP Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis course. The System Security Certified Practitioner Certification is a popular entry level certification for information security professionals. Earning the SSCP Certification requires passing an exam, covering seven different domains of information security. This course covers the third of those domains, Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis.
In this course, we'll be focusing on understanding the risk management process, performing security assessment activities, operating and maintaining monitoring systems, and analyzing monitoring results. The information you learn in this course will help you pass the SSCP exam, and also provide a critical foundation for your career in information security. Alright, let's get rolling.