To join one of Mike's free study groups for access to bonus tips and practice questions, visit certmike.com.
- Identity and access management
- Using access cards and biometrics
- Multifactor authentication
- Password authentication protocols
- Device authentication
- Identity management life cycle
- Access control lists
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Mike] Hi, I'm Mike Chapple and I'd like to welcome you to our SSCP Access Controls course. The Systems Security Certified Practitioner certification is a popular entry-level certification for information security professionals. Earning the SSCP certification requires passing an exam covering seven different domains of information security. This course covers one of those domains, access controls. This domain accounts for 16% of the questions on the real test, and this course is part of an eight course series designed to prepare you for the SSCP exam.
In this course, we'll be focusing on implementing authentication mechanisms, operating internetwork trust architectures, participating in the identity management life cycle, and implementing access controls. The information that you learn in this course will help you pass the SSCP exam and also provide a critical foundation for your career in information security. In addition to the information I cover in this course, I encourage you to visit my website at certmike.com, and join one of my free study groups.
I'll send you exam tips, practice test questions, and reminders to help keep you on track with your test preparation. Alright, let's get rolling.