Join Ryan Spence for an in-depth discussion in this video Risks of technology, part of Learning Mobile Device Security.
- With mobile technology, we can instantaneously communicate…with anyone, any where in the world, record…and share creations, or even look deep into the workings…of our own bodies to see our biological past and future.…Technology enables us to do things…that were science fiction just a decade ago.…My day-to-day activities are supported by at least…two computers working in tandem at all times.…My watch, smartphone, and car are constantly…connected with the internet.…They keep me in the know, so I can manage my schedule…and stay on top of my day.…
These computers connect me with my friends, family,…and coworkers all over the world.…Computers in my car make it possible for the car…to park itself, track and direct me to a destination,…and even connect me to my favorite music.…It is now a common assumption that our lives…will have computers embedded in ever part of them with…a promise of freeing up time, creating new opportunities,…or giving new choices.…The assumption is no longer can I connect,…it is can I disconnect.…
- Recognize two risks that accompany mobile devices.
- Recall the steps you should take to prepare a mobile phone for resale.
- Name three causes of an unrecognizable fingerprint scan.
- Identify two options available when setting up device administrators.
- Explore storage settings to maximize space on your mobile device.
- Explain how the location services tool finds a missing device.
Skill Level Beginner
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Learning iPhone and iPad Securitywith Nick Brazzi1h 44m Beginner
1. Considering the Need for Security
2. Securing an Android Device
3. Securing an iOS Device
4. Security through Mobile Management
5. Securing Device Hardware
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.