Learn about resiliency issues in enterprise networks.
- [Instructor] In addition to considering inner operability,…security professionals should also design their…networks to be resilient.…Resiliency is focused on maintaining business…continuity for critical services, applications, and data.…Simply put, to ensure resiliency, you must…ensure availability.…While it is often cheaper and easier to utlize…the same type of software and systems throughout…your environment, creating a homogeneous…environment does put your systems at a greater…risk of breach.…If an attacker is able to identify a single vulnerability…that may exist in the operating system that is…supporting all of your servers, then they could…reuse this attack over and over again throughout…your network.…
To increase your availability and resiliency,…it's better to have a mixture of different…operating systems to provide the services…needed inside your network.…This makes the operations and support of a…network for challenging though.…Your organization should perform a calculated…risk management decision when you decide whether…
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.