Learn about wild card, OSCP vs. CRL, issuance to entities, certificates, tokens, stapling, and pinning.
- [Instructor] Public key infrastructure,…or PKI, was developed based on the principles…of asymmetric cryptography.…To fully implement PKI securely though,…it's important to understand the concepts…of wildcard certificates, how certificates…are issued, what a certificate is comprised of,…the certificate revocation list,…the online certificate status protocol,…OCSP stapling, and public key pinning.…When a public key certificate is purchased…for a server, by default it's only applied…to one server.…
So if you were going to purchase a certificate…for DionTraining.com, it would not…be able to use for courses.diontraining.com too.…But with a wildcard certificate, it can be.…Wildcard certificates allow all…of the sub-domains to use the same public key certificate…and have it displayed as valid.…Wildcard certificates are easier to manage,…especially if all of your servers…will be sub-domains off your main website domain.…But, they may cost you a bit more money…than a single-domain certificate would.…In fact, for all of my websites,…
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.