Learn about virtual devices and data remnants and how they affect enterprise security.
- [Instructor] When dealing with physical…servers and network devices,…provisioning and deprovisioning…can be a real challenge.…Every time you need a new sever you might…have to create a purchase request,…order the server and wait for it to arrive…before you can even get started.…Thankfully, with virtual devices…and Cloud computing we can instantly provision…new servers on demand.…Provisioning of servers simply means to allocate…resources for a given project or service.…In the information technology world,…we provision things all the time.…
For example, you may provision a new user…account when a new employee has been hired…by your organization.…Another example might be when you provision…a new desktop for that employee,…where you take a computer out of storage…and connect it to the network.…In terms of virtual devices and Cloud computing,…provisioning doesn't necessarily require physical…hardware like it used to.…But there is still a cost to that virtual…resource being used.…Most Cloud services have a per resource cost…
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Appropriate for all
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.