Learn about the provisioning or deprovisioning of resources, like users, servers, virtual devices, applications, and data remnants.
Users, servers, virtual devices, and applications…all need to be provisioned in order for you to provide…services to your end users.…Provisioning simply means to set aside…a certain amount of resources in order to provide…an established level of service.…With traditional networks, this may have required purchasing…installing, configuring, and operating a physical server.…But with cloud services, this can all be provisioned…by your personnel, by the cloud services personnel,…or even through automation.…
User accounts are provisioned upon the creation…of a new account.…Each account should be created from a template…to ensure a standard baseline and configuration is used.…This ensures the proper password policies, permissions,…and other settings are applied to each and every…new user account.…When the user leaves the organization,…their account should be de-provisioned.…This not only will release the resources…that were being used by this account,…but it will also stop any recurring charges from occurring.…Every organization should have a formal policy…
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.