What are the various resources that will be best prepare you to pass certification exams?
- [Instructor] There are many different ways to learn…and different individuals will learn in different ways.…Some are visual, some are auditive.…But where do you find the information…in order to be able to learn everything that you need to…in order to get ready for your certification exam?…The first thing that I tell students when I teach classes…on various technology products…of Windows Server or Exchange Server…is I tell them that the most important element,…in order to pass an exam, is hands-on experience.…All learning that you will do…outside of that hands-on experience…comes to compliment that experience…with theoretical knowledge and to fill in the gaps…of various aspects of the technology…that you may not encounter in a real-world scenario.…
Now, in order to find out everything that you need to know…about getting ready for a certification exam,…the first place that you need to go to…is the actual exam page.…So every exam page has what's called a prep guide.…And you will get to that prep guide…by going to the microsoft.com website…
Explore the different question types that exam takers will encounter, and then dive into the details of sample questions. David also introduces study methods and the best test preparation tools out there for Microsoft certification candidates. Plus, learn what career opportunities and next steps await you after you pass the exams.
- Microsoft certification levels
- Microsoft certification paths
- Exam question types and samples
- Details about the exams
- Exam preparation resources