Review, define, and establish the importance of industry metrics.
- So many organizations become extremely excited…about building a quality program…and implementing quality processes.…The only problem is, if you try to jump…and go straight to the check and act cycle…without planning and doing, your process may not…have much to measure.…An organization must start with building…procedures which are step by step instructions…that show how to perform the tasks in a process.…These collections of procedures can be detailed…in standard operating procedures, or SOPs.…
This can be a collection of many different…types of procedures that are designed…to perform the tasks in a process,…document technical instructions,…or detail daily work requirements.…Procedures are carried out by staff…who work in specific roles.…So what types or procedures do you need to develop?…Well think of it this way.…Any task, activity, steps that your technicians…utilize to deliver service needs to be monitored…for quality, and all processes need to be reviewed…and monitored for quality as well.…
Literally every process, procedure, task,…
- What is a service desk?
- Understanding the different service desk models
- Staffing the service desk
- Training staff
- Mentoring and coaching
- Defining processes
- Reviewing technology, including telephony and management systems
- Measuring quality
- Building relationships
Skill Level Intermediate
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
1. What Is a Service Desk?
2. Service Desk: The People
3. Service Desk: The Processes
4. Service Desk: The Technology
5. Service Desk Quality
6. Building Relationships
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.