Learn how to define your own cloud networking solution.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about what's important around picking your cloud networking solution. So again, please don't get caught up with the technology. The technology is always gonna be the most fun part of the cloud networking stuff to play with. But ultimately, your requirements lead to your solution, not the other way around. So you understand your requirements first, and the solutions that fits your requirements. So picking your cloud network solution, here's a process. You need to plan your cloud networking, you need to test your cloud networking, and you need to deal with cloud network operations.
Those are the three things. So let's focus on the core networking requirements. Number one, there's internal, external, which is really the cloud, the open internet between us and the cloud, and we have to deal with certain aspects of the networking, such as management, governance, and security for internal networks, as well as management, governance, and security for external networks, as well. So we gotta understand that when we define our core cloud networking requirements, that we're looking at not only things that exist in the cloud, such as the DNS servers, or the virtual private clouds that we just created, but also things that exist in our internal operating system and how we move these things along.
- Internal and external cloud network requirements
- Moving networking to the cloud
- Considering cloud network performance
- Troubleshooting a cloud network
- AWS, Azure, and Google cloud networking
- Picking your cloud networking solution
- Planning for your cloud network
- Testing and operating your cloud network