Learn how to select the right private cloud solution.
- [Instructor] So what everybody's been waiting for.…Picking the right solutions.…So what's important here is that this…is really a matter of moving…from your requirements to the solution,…as I said before in many other videos…so this is not about an Open Stack project…or a Cloud Stack project or a VMware project,…this is about understanding what your work loads are,…profiling them, figuring out which technologies…need to be supported to run your work loads.…In this case on a private Cloud and then migrating…those work loads to a particular private Cloud…that's going to be the right solution.…
Your ability to get your requirements right…is really everything here.…So understanding your security and compliance…and auditing and troll and you know performance,…collocation of databases, all that kind of stuff,…really kind of folds into you getting this right.…So I can't stress this enough.…This is about your requirements that back in…to particular kinds of technologies,…this is not about picking a technology…and trying to back your requirements into it.…
- Private cloud benefits
- Considering the costs
- Determining compatibility
- Assessing security and governance
- Reviewing OpenStack
- Reviewing Microsoft Private Cloud
- Reviewing VMware vCloud Suite
- Reviewing Apache CloudStack
Skill Level Beginner
1. Private Cloud Basics
2. Private Cloud Platforms
4. Microsoft Private Cloud
5. VMware vCloud Suite Private Cloud
6. Apache CloudStack Private Cloud
Next steps1m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.