Learn how to select the right public cloud solution.
- [Instructor] So moving on with our analysis,…we've covered normalizing the offerings,…what's out there in terms of public cloud,…some of the common patterns to look at in the last video,…let's talk about how to pick the right solution.…So what's important here is that again,…requirements, requirements, requirements.…You have to understand…you're working from your requirements,…in other words what's important to you…to what is done well in a particular cloud provider…or cloud providers.…You may end up with a multicloud solution.…It could be AWS and Microsoft or Microsoft and Google,…whatever mix and match of public cloud providers…that are going to fit your needs.…
People have a tendency to move…the way everybody else is moving…and that's not always going to be the right decision.…Your requirements lead the day here.…Work from your needs to the right public cloud…and this goes to requirements.…So in other words,…we understand what our requirements are…and back the appropriate solution into the requirements.…Consider what's needed now and in the future…
- Public cloud benefits
- Considering the costs
- Determining compatibility
- Assessing security and governance
- Reviewing Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Reviewing Microsoft Azure
- Reviewing Google Cloud Platform
- Reviewing IBM Softlayer
Skill Level Beginner
1. Public Cloud Basics
2. Public Cloud Platforms
3. Amazon Web Services
4. Microsoft Azure
5. Google Cloud Platform
6. IBM Softlayer
Next steps3m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.