Boost your organization's security posture by leveraging a security framework. Learn about the top four security frameworks, how they compare, and how you can create a core security set.
- Security frameworks provide security practitioners and just as importantly, their business partners with a common language and set of practices they can follow together and compare to peer organizations. Join me in my course, where I'll dig into the top four security frameworks. What's included within them and how they map to one another. Additionally I'll review how to apply best practices to your own organization. My name is Mandy Huth, and I'm a senior leader in the information security industry.
Security frameworks can improve any companies security posture. Join me on this exciting adventure through security frameworks and best practices.
- Picking the right security framework
- Why are security frameworks important?
- Global, federal, and state cybersecurity regulations
- PCI and credit card payments
- CIS critical security controls
- Comparing the top four security frameworks
- Mapping process and technical controls
- Augmenting frameworks with GRCs
- Developing a security mindset