Employers have a duty to protect the physical safety of their employees. In this video, learn about employee safety monitoring systems, duress monitoring, and protecting the safety of employees who must travel to other regions as part of their job responsibilities. This is a very important part of the responsibility of physical security teams.
- [Narrator] Employers also have a duty…to protect the physical safety of their employees.…Personnel safety is a complex topic…that has its own specialists.…Most of that information is outside the scope…of the CISSP exam,…but there are a few important facts…that you'll need to know.…First, employers should always place…the safety of their employees…above all other concerns.…If you see a question on the exam…where the test is asking you…what action you should perform first,…and one of choices involves employee safety,…it is extremely likely that is the correct answer.…
Pay careful attention to the wording…of any question that involves safety.…You should have adequate systems in place…to monitor the safety of employees,…particularly if they are working…in a fairly isolated area…such as the overnight staff in a data center.…It's always preferable to have employees…working in teams wherever possible.…If employees must work alone,…it becomes even more critical…to have monitoring systems in place…that protect their safety.…
Want more CySA+ test prep tips? Visit certmike.com to join Mike's free study group.
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Security governance
- Security roles and responsibilities
- Security policies
- Complying with laws and regulations
- Auditing and assessing security
- Personnel security
- Security training
- Vendor management
Skill Level Intermediate
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
Implementing an Information Security Programwith Kip Boyle2h 31m Intermediate
1. Security Governance
2. Security Policy
3. Regulatory Compliance
4. Assessing Security Processes
5. Personnel Security
6. Awareness and Training
7. Vendor Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.