Review the basics of cloud security, including common terminology and vocabulary. Explore cloud security considerations, security best practices, and more.
- [Scott] Hello, and welcome to Breaking Down Cloud Security with Mentor Source. My name is Scott Hogg. I'm Chief Technology Officer for GTRI in Denver, Colorado. I've been working with network infrastructure, security, and now cloud-based systems for several years now and focused on the security of that infrastructure and operating securely in a cloud environment. Today I'll be sharing with you the common ideas around how to proactively plan to secure a cloud infrastructure, as well as if you're already operating in a cloud infrastructure, the things you need to double-check that you're operating in that environment securely.
This course was created and produced by Mentor Source, Inc. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Components of a cloud computing platform
- Reviewing 5-4-3 cloud characteristics
- NIST guidelines on cloud security
- Cloud security considerations
- CSP availability requirements
- Security best practices for clouds
- AWS security settings and best practices
- Software containers used in cloud systems
- Cloud security certifications