Join Mandy Huth for an in-depth discussion in this video Objectives and disclaimer, part of GDPR Compliance: Essential Training.
- [Instructor] The goal of this course is to help organizations understand the tenets of GDPR and how to be prepared. The examples and scenarios I pose are purely hypothetical and should not be taken as legal advice. If you have questions, you should reach out to an attorney, who specializes in the GDPR regulation. You should not rely on the contents of these videos in place of a lawyers advice. When in doubt, seek licensed legal counsel.
DISCLAIMER: Neither LinkedIn nor the instructor represents you, and they are not giving legal advice. The information conveyed through this course is not intended to give legal advice, but instead to communicate information to help viewers understand the basics of the topic presented. Certain concepts may not apply in all countries. The views (and legal interpretations) presented in this course do not necessarily represent the views of LinkedIn or Lynda.com.
- Compliance deadlines and penalties
- Data controllers and data processors under GDPR
- Exploring the role of the data protection office
- Technical measures outlined in the GDPR
- Reviewing the right to be forgotten and the situations that allow erasure
- Rules for children under the age of 16
- Breach notification