Join Mandy Huth for an in-depth discussion in this video Objectives and disclaimer, part of GDPR Compliance: Essential Training.
- [Instructor] The goal of this course is to help organizations understand the tenets of GDPR and how to be prepared. The examples and scenarios I pose are purely hypothetical and should not be taken as legal advice. If you have questions, you should reach out to an attorney, who specializes in the GDPR regulation. You should not rely on the contents of these videos in place of a lawyers advice. When in doubt, seek licensed legal counsel.
DISCLAIMER: Neither LinkedIn nor the instructor represents you, and they are not giving legal advice. The information conveyed through this course is not intended to give legal advice, but instead to communicate information to help viewers understand the basics of the topic presented. Certain concepts may not apply in all countries. The views (and legal interpretations) presented in this course do not necessarily represent the views of LinkedIn or Lynda.com.
- Compliance deadlines and penalties
- Data controllers and data processors under GDPR
- Exploring the role of the data protection office
- Technical measures outlined in the GDPR
- Reviewing the right to be forgotten and the situations that allow erasure
- Rules for children under the age of 16
- Breach notification
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Implementing an Information Security Programwith Kip Boyle2h 31m Appropriate for all
IT Security Foundations: Core Conceptswith Lisa Bock1h 13m Beginner
IT Security: Key Policies and Resourceswith Gregory Michaelidis23m 44s Appropriate for all
1. GDPR Basics
2. GDPR Responsiblities
Data protection officer2m 58s
3. Technical Components
5. Data Subject Rights
6. Breach Notification
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.