- [Instructor] Well congratulations,…you've reached the end of this first look…at cloud computing course.…You should have a better understanding…of what the cloud is and how cloud computing…might benefit you and/or your business.…But perhaps you'd like to know more,…more about the cloud, more about…specific cloud-based tools, or maybe you'd like…to get a better understanding of one particular area…of cloud computing.…Well, we have you covered.…Check out LinkedIn Learning…and you'll find an entire playlist…devoted to cloud computing, curated by lynda.com.…
In fact, you may have found this course…through the playlist I'm referring to.…It's full of related courses and movies…that take you deeper into the specifics of cloud computing,…covering topics like security, big data and storage.…You'll also find courses taking you deeper…into specific products and services…like Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services,…Windows Azure, and much, much more.…This is David Rivers, saying thanks for watching,…and I do hope to see you again soon.…
- Cloud components and infrastructure
- Cloud computing benefits
- Cloud security
- Cloud storage considerations
- Working with Google G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, iCloud, and more
- Using collaboration tools: Microsoft Teams, Dropbox, and more
- Migrating to the cloud
- Monitoring the performance of your cloud services
Skill Level Beginner
1. Cloud Computing Basics
2. Evaluate Cloud Computing for Business
3. Cloud Storage
About storage providers2m 1s
4. Cloud Tools and Services
5. Cloud Tools for Teams
6. Migrate to the Cloud
7. Evaluate Cloud Performance
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.