Join Mandy Huth for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Security Frameworks.
- [Instructor] Thanks for watching my course…on security frameworks and best practices.…If you'd like to learn more, I urge you to dive in.…There are many other security and privacy courses…to help you on your road to a mature security posture.…If your organization does not use a security framework,…consider adopting one.…Talk to your peers, as well as your stakeholders…about the security policies you have in place…and what new policies they'd like to see.…If your organization is already aligned…with a security framework, try to learn more about it.…
If your organization uses the SIG, ask if you can read it.…Review your core security set, measures, and assurances.…Security is a constant effort.…It's not just a project.…It's a journey.…Use the tools at your disposal…to navigate the long and windy road to security-mindedness.…
- Picking the right security framework
- Why are security frameworks important?
- Global, federal, and state cybersecurity regulations
- PCI and credit card payments
- CIS critical security controls
- Comparing the top four security frameworks
- Mapping process and technical controls
- Augmenting frameworks with GRCs
- Developing a security mindset