- [David] So now that we understand some basic concepts…in cloud computing architecture,…where do we go for more information?…Well, I cover cloud computing architecture extensively…in my column on InfoWorld.…Also, you can check out my writings on TechTarget…including SearchCloudComputing and SearchAWS.…
- Advanced architecture concepts
- Building a business case
- Defining storage, processing, and other requirements
- Mapping requirements
- Performance and security
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Beyond Basic Architecture
2. Define a Business Case
3. Define the Requirement Patterns
4. Cloud Architecture Concepts
5. Advanced Topics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.