Join Mandy Huth for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of GDPR Compliance: Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Thanks for watching. In this course I've shared the primary implications of GDPR that an organization should consider. As a reminder, the information contained in this course does not constitute legal advice. When in doubt, seek licensed legal council. If you'd like to learn more about GDPR, the official site eugdpr.org is your first stop. GDPR-info.eu is a third party resource that summarizes the main tenets of GDPR, and presents them in an easily navigable format.
If you'd like to expand your knowledge about data privacy and security, be sure to check out the other courses in the library. If you'd like to contact me, you can reach me on LinkedIn. Good luck on your GDPR journey. Thanks again.
DISCLAIMER: Neither LinkedIn nor the instructor represents you, and they are not giving legal advice. The information conveyed through this course is not intended to give legal advice, but instead to communicate information to help viewers understand the basics of the topic presented. Certain concepts may not apply in all countries. The views (and legal interpretations) presented in this course do not necessarily represent the views of LinkedIn or Lynda.com.
- Compliance deadlines and penalties
- Data controllers and data processors under GDPR
- Exploring the role of the data protection office
- Technical measures outlined in the GDPR
- Reviewing the right to be forgotten and the situations that allow erasure
- Rules for children under the age of 16
- Breach notification