Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of CISSP Cert Prep: 1 Security and Risk Management.
- [Mike] Thanks for watching the CISSP…Security and Risk Management course.…It's been a pleasure joining you for this journey…through the world of information security…and risk management practices.…I hope that as you've completed this course,…you found it interesting and helpful…in preparing for the CISSP exam.…You should now have a solid foundation…for the security and risk management domain of the exam.…If you're following the CISSP course series in order,…you've now finished the first domain…and are ready to move on to domain two.…You can now turn to our CISSP Asset Security course.…
Good luck with the rest of your test preparation.…
Find the companion study books at the Sybex test prep site and review the complete CISSP Body of Knowledge at https://www.isc2.org/cissp-domains/default.aspx.
Note: This course is part of a series releasing throughout 2018. A complete learning path will be available once all the courses are released.
- Aligning security with the business
- Using control frameworks
- Understanding compliance ethics
- Implementing effective security policies
- Planning for business continuity
- Ensuring the security of employees
- Managing risk
- Identifying threats
- Managing vendors
- Building security awareness
- Conducting security training
Skill Level Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
1. Security Governance
2. Compliance and Ethics
3. Security Policy
4. Business Continuity
5. Personnel Security
6. Risk Management
7. Threat Modeling
8. Vendor Management
Vendor agreements3m 34s
9. Awareness and Training
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.